Offering fresh brewed beverages, tasteful breakfasts and snacks, and delectable donuts, there’s sure to be something for everyone at the place that serves “America’s Favorite Coffee”. Typical beverages at Dunkin’ Donuts include Apple Cider, flavored hot and iced coffees, Coffee Coolattas, Cappuccinos, Espressos, Lattes, Hot Chocolate, the Dunkaccino, Vanilla Chai, White Hot Chocolate and hot and iced teas. Coffee flavors include blueberry, cinnamon, caramel, coconut, french vanilla, hazelnut, toasted almond and season flavors like Pumpkin. Food choices at Dunkin’ Donuts include apple pies, bagels and bagel twists, breakfast sandwiches, muffins, hash browns, cookies, wraps, and of course donuts.
Prices vary by location, but generally run from less than a dollar for munchkin donuts, to six or seven dollars for meal combinations.
Dunkin’ Donuts hours also vary by location. There are six Dunkin’ Donuts locations in Londonderry.
• Located inside the Nutfield Country Store on the corner of Shasta and Mammoth roads, the restaurant is open Monday through Saturday 5 AM until 10 PM and Sundays 6 AM until 10 PM.
• The restaurant located in front of Home Depot on Nashua Road is open from 4 AM until 12 AM daily.
• Located inside the Shell Gas Station near the Derry Plaza on Route 102, the restaurant is open 24 hours.
• Near Crossroads Mall on Route 102 and Mohawk Drive, the restaurant is open 24 hours.
• There are two locations on Rockingham Road, the first in the Sunoco Gas Station which is open Monday through Friday from 5 AM to 12 AM, Saturday 6 AM until 12 AM, and Sunday 6 AM through 10 PM.
• The second location on Rockingham Road, located at 201 Rockingham, is open from 5 AM until 9 PM daily.